Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin Cookies

After looking at this leftover pumpkin puree I had sitting in my fridge, I finally found a recipe I wanted to try to help my make use of it. AND this recipe is one that I have already come back to and used again...and will definitely use many more times.

I need to send out a "thank you" to verybestbaking.com for posting this recipe (http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/32364/Old-Fashioned-Soft-Pumpkin-Cookies/detail.aspx) for everyone to try. It's so easy and so delicious. You won't be able to get enough of these little pumpkin cookies...you'll probably be like me and go get even more puree to have on hand. 


I now know what I'll be doing with the pumpkin I have on my front porch after Halloween!! 

Try it out and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment